FOOD & BEVERAGE
ABOUT MICHEL CAMILOS
Michel Camilos 01 January 1972 is a Lebanese Artist, an event designer and a food specialist.
His passion for food, and art combined landed him mostly in the event business. After almost 20 years between the Gulf specially KSA and Beirut, now he is in London, UK to expand his unique talent and to spice his simple lines from the British and European moods.
MICHEL’s experience as a Specialist in Luxurious Catering in the food industry is known as artistic. He’s Blended Cultural Experiences are clear in his designs and work. People describe Michel’ss work as Clean, Rich in elegance, soft yet dramatic. From a simple cozy gathering to a Large scale event, Michel gets into the details and tries to fill every aspect of his work with positive and joyful energy.
Along Michel’s side are highly experienced graphic designers and a creative team who execute any size project with professionalism and flair.
As a contemporary artist Michel’s work of art is soft, expressive and vibrant in the same time.
Attached to art since his childhood, he chose painting and practiced it from the age of 14 till now. He visited Florence in 2002 and had an intensive and progressive art course at the Academia del Gilgio. He has been painting since then as a passion and expression of life.
- Collective exhibition – Art in Arabia – British Embassy – Riyadh – 2001
- Solo Exhibition —USA Embassy — Riyadh — KSA —2002
- Solo Exhibition — Biel Centre — Beirut— Lebanon—2003
- Solo Exhibition — French Embassy — Riyadh — KSA — 2003
- Collective Exhibition — Artistic Riyadh — British Embassy — Riyadh—KSA — 2005
- Solo Exhibition — Ehdiniyat — Ehden — North Lebanon — 2006
- Duo Exhibition — With artist Sara Numez — French Embassy